After coating myself in vegetable oil I found my success rate skyrocketed.
After coating myself in vegetable oil I found my success rate skyrocketed.
Please tell me you don't work in a morgue.
The chic gangster liked to start the day with a pink scarf.
The rain pelted the windshield as the darkness engulfed us.
The wooden spoon couldn’t cut but left emotional scars.
While on the first date he accidentally hit his head on the beam.
The glacier came alive as the climbers hiked closer.
The old rusted farm equipment surrounded the house predicting its demise.
Giving directions that the mountains are to the west only works when you can see them.
Combines are no longer just for farms.
His get rich quick scheme was to grow a cactus farm.
Italy is my favorite country; in fact, I plan to spend two weeks there next year.
The ants enjoyed the barbecue more than the family.
The father died during childbirth.
All they could see was the blue water surrounding their sailboat.
The lake is a long way from here.
Flash photography is best used in full sunlight.
The changing of down comforters to cotton bedspreads always meant the squirrels had returned.
When I was little I had a car door slammed shut on my hand and I still remember it quite vividly.
Today I heard something new and unmemorable.
I checked to make sure that he was still alive.
In hopes of finding out the truth, he entered the one-room library.
Pat ordered a ghost pepper pie.
She advised him to come back at once.
Iron pyrite is the most foolish of all minerals.
댓글
댓글 쓰기